Friday, September 24, 2010

iPhone Apps

I've loved my iPhone and haven't looked back since getting the O.G. one back in 2007. Since then, I have had 5 or 6 - every model, which included waiting 16+ hours opening day for the latest one. With the 5 mp camera, it's now *almost* perfect. I can take pics big enough to blow up and print out - it's an O.G. status digital camera.

I remember taking photography classes back in college, and digital photography just wasn't an option! I couldn't imagine that digital photography would completely change the way we take and process photographs.

$.99 on iTunes
Now, with the thousands of Apps out there, I can manipulate, enhance and intensify my photos all on my phone! One of my all-time favs is Pictureshow.  It allows me to change the exposure, add scratches/"emulsion"/light over my image, change brightness, and fix the coloring and contrast with ease. One thing that would make this app perfect would be if you could "swipe" on the scratches and/or light. But it has been well worth my $.99!


My only dilema now is . . . finding enough picures to manipulate with my apps!

No comments:

Post a Comment